Thursday May 30, 2013
A new self study course (Using Oracle Business Rules in BPEL) was recently posted to the Oracle Learning Library. This self-study course runs about 40 minutes. You can access it, at no charge, here.
This course leverages the vocabulary and concepts from the Introduction to Oracle Business Rules self-study as it discusses the configuration of the Oracle Business Rules service component, and the calling of the configured component from a BPEL process. It's a follow-on to the Introduction to Oracle Business Rules self-study.
Let us know what you think!
- Boost Sales Productivity and Lead Generation with Oracle Cloud Adapters for Sales Cloud and Eloqua
- What is the Power of Cloud? (to the Business)
- Oracle OpenWorld and JavaOne SF 2015 – Call for Proposals has been extended!
- Comparison of inplace and side by side upgrade
- ONE WEEK LEFT - SF 2015 Call for Proposals is LIVE!
- Last day @ Collaborate 2015 - 2 more SOA sessions to attend!
- Oracle Integration (SOA) sessions at Collaborate - Wednesday, April 15
- Oracle Integration (SOA) sessions at Collaborate - Monday, April 13
- Jazz Up Your Oracle SaaS with the #1 PaaS - COLLABORATE 2015
- Why I'm Excited About Oracle Integration Cloud Service - New Video