Wednesday at Oracle OpenWorld 2012 - Must See Session: “Event-Driven Patterns and Best Practices: Even More Important with Big Data”
By Lionel Dubreuil-Oracle on Sep 30, 2012
Don’t miss this “CON8636 - Event-Driven Patterns and Best Practices: Even More Important with Big Data“ session:
- Faisal Nazir - Senior Solutions Architect, Motorola
- Shinichiro Takahashi - Senior Manager, Service Platform Department, NTT DOCOMO, INC.
- Robin Smith - Product Management/Strategy Director - Oracle Event Processing, Oracle
- Date: Wednesday, Oct 3
- Time: 10:15 AM - 11:15 AM
- Location: Moscone South - 310
As the demand for big data analytics and integration grows across all industries, this session focuses on the role of the Oracle event-driven solution platform in delivering vital real-time integrated analysis intelligence to the data streams consumed and emitted from these large distributed data stores.
Objectives for this session are to:
- Increase awareness of Oracle Event Processing, showcasing tight alignment with big data solutions
- Highlight emerging usage patterns in relation to streaming event data and distributed data stores
- Show a significant Oracle competitive advantage over IBM solutions advertised in this domain