Events: Oracle Simplifying Integration of Cloud and On-Premise
By Bruce Tierney-Oracle on Jul 15, 2013
Join us for breakfast at an upcoming "Simplifying Integration of Cloud and On-Premise" event to hear Oracle integration experts provide solutions to the challenges of increased integration complexity. The relative simplicity of years past when integration was mostly on-premise without the requirements to integrate cloud applications, mobile devices, embedded devices, disparate data silos, and enterprise business process is long gone.
As you plan your path to simplified integration, it's critically important to anticipate what's coming next. During "The Future of Integration" keynote, hear about how the "Internet of Things" including extensive use of consumer-focused Location-Based Services is not a separate concern from enterprise integration but instead a near term extension of your current role in enterprise integration.
The image below presents one of the challenges resulting from the Accidental Cloud Architecture which is addressed during the event:
After the keynote, attend sessions covering:
- SOA - Simplifying Integration for Cloud and On-premise Applications
- BPM - Extend Applications and Manage Processes Across the Cloud
- Data Integration - Dissolve Data Silos Within the Enterprise
- Fast Data - Push Fast Data to the Edge with Event Processing
Starting in Asia-Pacific, the first 3 events will be in:
- New Zealand - Wellington - July 23, 2013
- Australia - Brisbane - July 24, 2013 (Booked to capacity)
- Singapore - August 28, 2013
- more to be announced
So please join us to increase your knowledge on how to simplify integration. We hope to see you there.
Access the "Simplifying Integration" events at the following LINK