Oracle announces SOA Suite 11g R1 (220.127.116.11.0)
By Simone Geib-Oracle on Mar 01, 2012
It's been highly anticipated and we're very happy to announce the availability of SOA Suite 18.104.22.168.0. It can be downloaded from the SOA Suite OTN download page or from the Oracle Software Delivery Cloud.
To help you with the download and installation, we published the Quick Start Guide for SOA Suite and BPM Suite. As of today, this guide references version 22.214.171.124.0, but will be updated as soon as possible. As the installation steps haven't changed, you can easily still follow this guide, substituting the download links with the ones on the OTN downloads page.
If you're curious about the new fetaures of this release, please check out the list of new features in SOA Suite.
In the meantime, here is a little teaser:
- Copying and Pasting Activities in BPEL Projects
- Testing BPEL Process Service Components
- Dynamic partner links now also in BPEL 2.0 processes
- Add logger in worklist and workspace
- New Rules programming structures
- Socket Adapter certified with Service Bus
- Custom JCA adapters available in Service Bus
- Alerts for stuck BPEL messages in FMW Control
- Purge enhancements
- Enhanced diagnostics capability through WLDF and DFW integration
- Support for Date Subtraction in BAM
- ECID support for Monitor Express
- Parallelism in CEP