Rajesh Raheja, software architect at Oracle, has recently posted the first of a series of blogs on the topic of integrating with Oracle Fusion Applications, which is the next generation of enterprise applications built on top of Oracle Fusion Middleware. His goal is to share the ease with which integrations are now possible using standards-based technologies with enterprise applications. You can find his full blog post here.
- We Have Moved - Check out blogs.oracle.com/integration
- Oracle SOA Suite for Healthcare Integration at OOW2015
- Mission-Critical B2B Customer Implementations at OOW2015
- Oracle OpenWorld 2015: Gain Insight into Integration and Improve Operational Intelligence [CON7975]
- Integration Cloud Service Now and in the Future
- Oracle Service (SOA) & Cloud Integration @ Oracle OpenWorld 2015!
- Scriptable MFT: The Ginsu Knife of MFT Callouts
- Restricted View
- Oracle Announces Integration Cloud Service, the Next-Generation Integration Platform in the Cloud
- Using Oracle Service Bus with Apache Kafka