Rajesh Raheja, software architect at Oracle, has recently posted the first of a series of blogs on the topic of integrating with Oracle Fusion Applications, which is the next generation of enterprise applications built on top of Oracle Fusion Middleware. His goal is to share the ease with which integrations are now possible using standards-based technologies with enterprise applications. You can find his full blog post here.
- Boost Sales Productivity and Lead Generation with Oracle Cloud Adapters for Sales Cloud and Eloqua
- What is the Power of Cloud? (to the Business)
- Oracle OpenWorld and JavaOne SF 2015 – Call for Proposals has been extended!
- Comparison of inplace and side by side upgrade
- ONE WEEK LEFT - SF 2015 Call for Proposals is LIVE!
- Last day @ Collaborate 2015 - 2 more SOA sessions to attend!
- Oracle Integration (SOA) sessions at Collaborate - Wednesday, April 15
- Oracle Integration (SOA) sessions at Collaborate - Monday, April 13
- Jazz Up Your Oracle SaaS with the #1 PaaS - COLLABORATE 2015
- Why I'm Excited About Oracle Integration Cloud Service - New Video