Rajesh Raheja, software architect at Oracle, has recently posted the first of a series of blogs on the topic of integrating with Oracle Fusion Applications, which is the next generation of enterprise applications built on top of Oracle Fusion Middleware. His goal is to share the ease with which integrations are now possible using standards-based technologies with enterprise applications. You can find his full blog post here.
- Last day @ Collaborate 2015 - 2 more SOA sessions to attend!
- Oracle Integration (SOA) sessions at Collaborate - Wednesday, April 15
- Oracle Integration (SOA) sessions at Collaborate - Monday, April 13
- Jazz Up Your Oracle SaaS with the #1 PaaS - COLLABORATE 2015
- Why I'm Excited About Oracle Integration Cloud Service - New Video
- Cloud Platform Online Forum - Cloud Integration Session
- SOA Suite 12c: Topology Suggestions
- Customizing Oracle MFT File Rename Java Callout
- Customizing Oracle MFT with Java Overview
- SOA Suite 12c: Problem with slow domain creation