Thursday May 30, 2013
A new self study course (Using Oracle Business Rules in BPEL) was recently posted to the Oracle Learning Library. This self-study course runs about 40 minutes. You can access it, at no charge, here.
This course leverages the vocabulary and concepts from the Introduction to Oracle Business Rules self-study as it discusses the configuration of the Oracle Business Rules service component, and the calling of the configured component from a BPEL process. It's a follow-on to the Introduction to Oracle Business Rules self-study.
Let us know what you think!
- Mobile Service Enablement with Oracle Service Bus
- Integration for Airlines and Cargo Hubs
- Simplifying Enterprise Mobile Integration
- "Drive-In Theater Webcast" Recap - Oracle Cloud Adapter for Salesforce.com
- NTT Communications delivers on predictive monitoring using Oracle Event Processing
- Oracle SOA Suite Customer Schneider National CIO on Oracle cio2cio
- Agilent Transforms IT with Oracle SOA Suite, Delivers on Mobile Strategy
- My Oracle Support Community has a new platform, with new functionality
- Oracle Introduces Cloud Adapter to Simplify Salesforce.com Integration
- Spend a Day in the Cloud at Oracle Cloud World