Thursday May 30, 2013
A new self study course (Using Oracle Business Rules in BPEL) was recently posted to the Oracle Learning Library. This self-study course runs about 40 minutes. You can access it, at no charge, here.
This course leverages the vocabulary and concepts from the Introduction to Oracle Business Rules self-study as it discusses the configuration of the Oracle Business Rules service component, and the calling of the configured component from a BPEL process. It's a follow-on to the Introduction to Oracle Business Rules self-study.
Let us know what you think!
- Oracle SOA Suite for Healthcare Integration at OOW2015
- Mission-Critical B2B Customer Implementations at OOW2015
- Oracle OpenWorld 2015: Gain Insight into Integration and Improve Operational Intelligence [CON7975]
- Integration Cloud Service Now and in the Future
- Oracle Service (SOA) & Cloud Integration @ Oracle OpenWorld 2015!
- Scriptable MFT: The Ginsu Knife of MFT Callouts
- Restricted View
- Oracle Announces Integration Cloud Service, the Next-Generation Integration Platform in the Cloud
- Using Oracle Service Bus with Apache Kafka
- Preparing Your Database for SOA Suite 12c