By Bruce Tierney-Oracle on Apr 15, 2013
Have you ever wondered how Intuit manages their portion of the over 140M US tax filers and integrates the information with CRM, billing, and over 30 other applications?
Check out this video of Intuit Integration Architect Jeff Kester describing how Intuit’s Software-as-a-Service is made possible by Oracle SOA Suite including his key comments on:
- Lower IT costs
- Improved customer experience
- Seamless application upgrades
- Frictionless application integration
- Deployment automation
- Common data model
- End to end orchestration
- 360-degree view of the customer
- Flexibility and agility
- Improved cross-sell and up-sell
For more on integrating SaaS applications with on-premise applications, check out the white paper "Cloud Integration – A Comprehensive Solution"