Thursday May 28, 2009
Monday Jan 05, 2009
By BigAdmin team on Jan 05, 2009
The HCTS 4.2 release includes new features such as support for hard drives with more than one terabyte capacity. Lots of good info here: Updated FAQ, Getting Started Guide, Release Notes, README, and more.
The HCTS program enables independent hardware vendors (IHVs), system manufacturers, system integrators, and end users to certify their systems and components for the Solaris OS and OpenSolaris. All hardware that passes certification testing is eligible to be included in the Solaris OS Hardware Compatibility List (HCL). Certification tests for x86 and x64 products cover both 32-bit and 64-bit architectures.
Thursday Aug 21, 2008
Monday Aug 04, 2008
By BigAdmin team on Aug 04, 2008
The Hardware Certification Test Suite lets you certify systems and components for the Solaris OS. Certified products can be included in the HCL. The new release (v4.1) includes InfiniBand HCA and WiFi card, plus a WiFi IPv6 component test and a DHCP Network Configuration option.
Tuesday Jul 15, 2008
By GD on Jul 15, 2008
The SigTest tool is an API conformance tool that makes it possible to easily compare the signatures of two different implementations of the same API. It verifies that all of the members are present, reports when new members are added, and checks the specified behavior of each API member. Within the SigTest project on java.net, you can find information about the JT Harness, ME Framework, and the regression test harness (
jtreg). Learn more.
- Java SE Release Blog has moved
- Java SE 6 Update 25 is out!
- JDK 7 Developer Preview has released!
- 6u25 EA and New Access Bridge is Available
- We have moved!
- This blog is now at http://blogs.oracle.com/otn/
- Java SE 6 Update 20 is out!
- 25 Free Tickets for the Peer Financing for Developer Conference
- Peer Financing Event Discount
- Steve Steve Harris and Jeet Kaul will deliver a joint keynote to talk about the future of Java.
- /Core Java
- /Enterprise Java
- /Java ME
- /Java SE 6 Update N
- /Mobility & Embedded
- /SDN at SXSW
- /Sun Developer Network
- /Training and Learning
- /Who We Are: Contributors