Monday Mar 30, 2009
Monday Apr 21, 2008
By GD on Apr 21, 2008
Tuesday Mar 04, 2008
By CW, managing editor on Mar 04, 2008
This Tech Tip covers some of the basic concepts underlying Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and SIP servlets. It also presents a sample application that uses SIP servlets and HTTP servlets to provide Voice-over-IP (VoIP) phone service.
- Java SE Release Blog has moved
- Java SE 6 Update 25 is out!
- JDK 7 Developer Preview has released!
- 6u25 EA and New Access Bridge is Available
- We have moved!
- This blog is now at http://blogs.oracle.com/otn/
- Java SE 6 Update 20 is out!
- 25 Free Tickets for the Peer Financing for Developer Conference
- Peer Financing Event Discount
- Steve Steve Harris and Jeet Kaul will deliver a joint keynote to talk about the future of Java.
- /Core Java
- /Enterprise Java
- /Java ME
- /Java SE 6 Update N
- /Mobility & Embedded
- /SDN at SXSW
- /Sun Developer Network
- /Training and Learning
- /Who We Are: Contributors