By seapegasus on Dec 03, 2007
- Roman tells you why so many people started using NetBeans as Ruby IDE,
- Osvaldo demonstrates advanced profiling on real code examples,
- Janice introduces you to the IDE localization teams,
- Peter uses the NetBeans IDE to create RESTful Web Services,
- Emilian shows you how he builds NetBeans Modules with Maven,
- Geertjan introduces you to projects that add support for more languages to the IDE using Schlieman, and
- Fabrizio shows you how he uses the Visual Library to do graph manipulation and visualization beyond the mere basics.