Monday Aug 24, 2009
Thursday Aug 13, 2009
By BigAdmin team on Aug 13, 2009
Tuesday Jun 23, 2009
By BigAdmin team on Jun 23, 2009
Sun.com has information on the Solaris 9 Operating System End of Life transition. Life cycle events (Last Order Date, Last Ship Date, End of Retirement Phase 1, and End of Service Life) will occur at the intervals defined in the life cycle model.
With Solaris 9 Containers software, existing Solaris 9 applications can be moved to Containers on the Solaris 10 OS. Here are more resources:
- Using Solaris 8 and 9 Containers (on the Legacy Applications section of the BigAdmin Upgrade hub)
Friday Aug 22, 2008
By BigAdmin team on Aug 22, 2008
On August 15, 2008, Solaris 7 exited EOSL Phase 2. Except through custom support agreements, all support for Solaris 7 is terminated. On April 1, 2009, Solaris 8 enters EOSL Phase 2. Vintage patch entitlement (for patches developed ON OR after 4/1/09) requires purchase of the Solaris 8 Vintage Patch Service. Learn more.
- Java SE Release Blog has moved
- Java SE 6 Update 25 is out!
- JDK 7 Developer Preview has released!
- 6u25 EA and New Access Bridge is Available
- We have moved!
- This blog is now at http://blogs.oracle.com/otn/
- Java SE 6 Update 20 is out!
- 25 Free Tickets for the Peer Financing for Developer Conference
- Peer Financing Event Discount
- Steve Steve Harris and Jeet Kaul will deliver a joint keynote to talk about the future of Java.
- /Core Java
- /Enterprise Java
- /Java ME
- /Java SE 6 Update N
- /Mobility & Embedded
- /SDN at SXSW
- /Sun Developer Network
- /Training and Learning
- /Who We Are: Contributors