Friday Jan 08, 2010
Wednesday Feb 25, 2009
By BigAdmin team on Feb 25, 2009
In his blog, Jay Danielsen describes how to use stunnel in "client mode" as a reverse SSL proxy, which comes in handy if you are trying to debug an HTTP protocol/header problem that is wrapped inside SSL.
Wednesday Dec 10, 2008
Friday Nov 14, 2008
By BigAdmin team on Nov 14, 2008
This community-submitted tech tip describes how to set up a trust relationship between two accounts using SSH authorized keys. Author Chris Harrison also describes how to debug problems and employ additional security measures.
Wednesday Aug 20, 2008
By BigAdmin team on Aug 20, 2008
Poonam Bajaj's new article discusses the parameter passing convention used on the AMD64 platform, possible difficulties, and a workaround.
- Java SE Release Blog has moved
- Java SE 6 Update 25 is out!
- JDK 7 Developer Preview has released!
- 6u25 EA and New Access Bridge is Available
- We have moved!
- This blog is now at http://blogs.oracle.com/otn/
- Java SE 6 Update 20 is out!
- 25 Free Tickets for the Peer Financing for Developer Conference
- Peer Financing Event Discount
- Steve Steve Harris and Jeet Kaul will deliver a joint keynote to talk about the future of Java.
- /Core Java
- /Enterprise Java
- /Java ME
- /Java SE 6 Update N
- /Mobility & Embedded
- /SDN at SXSW
- /Sun Developer Network
- /Training and Learning
- /Who We Are: Contributors