Tuesday Feb 17, 2009
Tuesday Aug 19, 2008
By SDN Program News Staff: LH on Aug 19, 2008
In this interview, Sun identity architect Aravindan Ranganathan explains why OpenSSO's identity services are an ideal architecture for protecting applications from unauthorized access. He also describes the related tasks, the benefits, and the plans for integrating identity services with the federation capability in OpenSSO.
- Java SE Release Blog has moved
- Java SE 6 Update 25 is out!
- JDK 7 Developer Preview has released!
- 6u25 EA and New Access Bridge is Available
- We have moved!
- This blog is now at http://blogs.oracle.com/otn/
- Java SE 6 Update 20 is out!
- 25 Free Tickets for the Peer Financing for Developer Conference
- Peer Financing Event Discount
- Steve Steve Harris and Jeet Kaul will deliver a joint keynote to talk about the future of Java.
- /Core Java
- /Enterprise Java
- /Java ME
- /Java SE 6 Update N
- /Mobility & Embedded
- /SDN at SXSW
- /Sun Developer Network
- /Training and Learning
- /Who We Are: Contributors