6uN-b12 is now available with New Plug-In documentations
By Roger Yeung on Feb 26, 2008
We have included new documentations for the New Plug-In. It provides detail descriptions of the exciting features in New Plug-In. These include how to set VM parameters per applet and how to run applets in separate VMs.
Deploy Java with Deployment Toolkit, and Java Kernel. Load your applets in the New Plug-In. Observe the performance enhancements with Java QuickStarter and hardware acceleration support. Last but not least, switch your GUI apps to the new Look and Feel, Nimbus.
We want to know what you think about the new features! Please send us your comments or report any bugs you've found:
- For Deployment Toolkit, Java Kernel, and Java Update (patch-in-place): JRE Installer & Auto Update Forum
- For Java QuickStarter: Java Quick Starter Forum
- For Nimbus: Swing & AWT Forum
- For Direct3D: Java2D Forum
- For general issues: 6uN Early Access