Tuesday Jan 12, 2010
Wednesday Jan 03, 2007
By mkb on Jan 03, 2007
With the recent release of Solaris Cluster 3.2, there has been a lot of interest in the new Solaris Cluster training offerings. The first core adminstration course ES-345 is being offered soon on January 22, 2007. This class is filling up, so if you're interested you should sign up right away.
We really wanted to provide a series of course offerings which would meet your needs and interests for this exciting new product release. I believe what's been created will satisfy the interests of even the most inquisitive of users. The new courses being offered include:
\* ES-345 Sun Cluster 3.2 Administration (5 day Instructor Led Training)
\* VC-ES-345 Sun Cluster 3.2 Administration (5 day Live Virtual Class)
\* ES-445 Sun Cluster 3.2 Advanced Administration (5 day Instructor Led Training)
Other existing courses which can help enhance your overall knowledge of the Solaris Cluster product include:
\* WET-3094 Sun Cluster Advanced Edition for Oracle RAC
\* ES-361 Sun Cluster Geographic Edition 3.2 Software Adminstration
Check here for more information on the courses, scheduling, and how to register!!
Solaris Cluster Engineering
- solaris10 Brand Zone Clusters
- Configuring HA for Oracle WebLogic Server Managed Servers by Using the clsetup Wizard
- Announcing Oracle Solaris Custer 3.3 3/13 !
- Stay in sync with a changing SAP world
- Announcing Release of Oracle Solaris Cluster 4.1!
- Oracle Solaris Cluster at Oracle OpenWorld 2012
- Oracle Solaris Cluster 4.0 and Oracle Solaris 11 Software Supported on Third Party Storage
- Announcing Release of Oracle Solaris Cluster 4.0!
- Updated Oracle Solaris Cluster Content Now Available
- Oracle Solaris Cluster 3.3 5/11 announced