By user9159196 on Mar 13, 2013
We are pleased to announce Oracle Solaris Cluster 3.3 3/13 today! This release is an important milestone for our Oracle Solaris 10 customers as it delivers to them the same advanced Oracle Solaris Cluster 4.1 features.
Best for Oracle Environments
· Disaster recovery with ZFS Storage Appliance replication
· Increased availability for Oracle applications such as Oracle Web-Tier for Fusion Middleware and PeopleSoft Job Scheduler with new agents
· Multi-cluster dependencies management for Oracle database 11g through Oracle External Proxy
· Automated setup and configuration for PeopleSoft and WebLogic Server through configuration wizards
Built for Cloud Infrastructure
· Faster deployment of virtualized HA configurations through Zone cluster configuration wizard
· Multi-level, labeled security in Zone clusters using Oracle Solaris Trusted Extensions
· Faster failure detection and failfast for storage devices, reducing
storage failure detection time and client time out from minutes to
· Improved per node dependencies management, decreasing client timeout to seconds
· Increased availability for enterprise applications such as new application versions for SAP NetWeaver
Oracle Solaris Cluster tested all applications that we support together with Oracle Sun systems, Oracle and 3rd party storage and networking technologies. Out-of-the-box and in a few steps, your application is made ready to take your business-critical missions and run in local, campus, metropolitan, and worldwide clusters in physical and virtual environments.