By Oracle Retail Documentation Team-Oracle on Jan 06, 2016
Integrating Oracle Retail products builds a stronger foundation for retailers. Companies must be able to implement more than one application from Oracle Retail and expect them to integrate to one another. Ensuring consistent information, in particular item and pricing details, across the channels is a critical component in the consumer journey. The 15.0 Oracle Retail enterprise release supports the integration between the Oracle Retail Xstore Suite of products and applicable Merchandising products.
The new implementation guide that was developed in conjunction with this effort is located at http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/documentation/oracle-retail-100266.html in applicable Xstore Suite and Merchandising product libraries.
Oracle Retail Xstore Suite 15.0/Merchandising 15.0 Implementation Guide
This guide provides information for implementers on the integration of the Oracle Retail Xstore Suite with the Merchandising applications Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS), Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM), and Oracle Retail Sales Audit (ReSA).
Included in this document are the following topics:
- Description of the data flow between Xstore Suite and Merchandising
- Steps for configuration
- Functional and technical considerations for the integration
- Information on how to install, deploy, and configure the RTLog Generator application
- Description of any known functionality gaps
- Tables listing the mapping of data between the Xstore Suite and Merchandising applications