By Oracle Retail Documentation Team on Jan 02, 2013
The patch release of Oracle Retail Merchandising System with Brazil Localization 13.2.5 was released in November 2012. The release included fixes and enhancements to the Oracle Retail Fiscal Management (ORFM) documentation set. ORFM is an optional module of RMS that supports Brazil localization and the particular tax requirements of Brazil.
Highlighted End User Documentation Enhancements
- Oracle Retail Fiscal Management (ORFM) User Guide
- The Foundation Data chapter was updated to include parameters of Fiscal Utilization Attributes.
- The Purchase Order chapter was updated with additional fields in Fiscal Document Details, Header Taxes tab, Additional Info tab, Transportation Details tab. The Complementary NF section was updated to include the following additional NFs: Triangulation, Non-merchandise cost, Cost/Tax correction. The following sections were added: Deal Income Posting, Deal Types.
- The Inventory Control chapter was updated with Customer Delivery NF section.
- The NF-e chapter was updated with NF-e Processing and Cancelling NF-e sections.
- The Financial Postings chapter was updated with process flow for Account Setup and Financial Posting. The following sections were added: Dynamic Segment Setup, General Ledger Cross Reference, Creating General Ledger Cross Reference, and Chart of Accounts.
- The StandAlone NF chapter was added to include Direct NF and Free Form NF.
- Oracle Retail Fiscal Management/RMS Brazil Localization Implementation Guide
- The Oracle Retail Fiscal Management (ORFM) Overview chapter was updated to include the following NFs: Direct, Free Form, and Sales in Requisition Types section.
- The Understanding ORFM Implementation Checklists chapter was updated to include the several utilization code parameters.
- The RMS Setup for ORFM and Brazil Localization chapter was updated with the following setups: FM Tran Code, Set of Books, Chart of Account, GL Options, Dynamic Segments for Chart of Accounts, Account setup for Chart of Account, and GL Cross Reference.
- The Integration chapter was updated with the following sections: ORFM integration with financial application to support Enterprise Business Suite (EBS) integration, Retail Merchandise Authorization (RMA), Triangulation, and EDI NF.
- The Understanding NF-e and SPED chapter was updated with a note on ORFM supporting integration with fiscal partners, Mastersaf, and Synchro for NF-e and SPED.
- The Maintaining Tax Related Data chapter was updated to include the Item Cost for Non-Brazil supplier (Multi-currency operations) section.
- The Working with RTIL chapter was updated to include the TaxWeb Failures and Associated RIB Impacts section.
- The Batch Process chapter was updated to include the following sections: Deal Income Posting Batch, Financial Postings for Tax Changes.
List of End User Documents in RMS with Brazil Localization 13.2.5
- Oracle Retail Merchandising System with Brazil Localization Release Notes
- Oracle Retail Fiscal Management Installation Guide
- Oracle Retail Fiscal Management User Guide
- Oracle Retail ORFM-RMS Brazil Localization Implementation Guide
- Oracle Retail Fiscal Management Data Model
- Oracle Retail Merchandising Batch Schedule
New documents on My Oracle Support for Brazil Localization
- Oracle Retail Fiscal Management/RMS Brazil Localization Multi-currency Operations White Paper (Doc ID 1493604.1)
- Oracle Retail Fiscal Management/RMS Brazil Localization Enterprise Business Suite White Paper (Doc ID 1493605.1)
- Oracle Retail Fiscal Management/RMS Brazil Transfer Price Nota Fiscal White Paper (Doc ID 1493606.1)