By Oracle Retail Documentation Team-Oracle on Nov 30, 2015
Oracle Retail has published Release Value Propositions (RVP) to My Oracle Support addressing the upcoming release of Oracle Retail 15.0 applications. These documents provide an overview of features and enhancements that are planned for Release 15.0 of Oracle Retail. They are intended solely to help retailers and partners assess the business benefits of upgrading to Oracle Retail Release 15.0 and to plan information technology projects and investments.
A number of the RVPs address applications that were formerly offered by the company MICROS and are now a part of their first Oracle Retail enterprise release.
Oracle Retail 15.0 Release Value Propositions (Doc ID 2061335.1)
The Release Value Proposition provides more functional details than the statement of direction, identifies major enhancements, and articulates expected business benefits. This document is designed to help determine whether new product features warrant upgrading from an earlier release or embarking on a new implementation.
The published RVPs address the following Oracle Retail applications:
- Advanced Inventory Planning (AIP)
- Advanced Science Engine Cloud Services
- Assortment Planning (AP)
- Brand Compliance Cloud Service
- Customer Engagement Cloud Service
- Demand Forecasting
- Merchandising Operations Management products, including the Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS)
- Open Commerce Platform Cloud Service
- Order Broker Cloud Service
- Order Management System Cloud Service
- Retail Insights Cloud Service
- Retail Predictive Application Server Platform (RPAS)
- Store Inventory Management (SIM)
- Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS)
- XBRi Loss Prevention Cloud Service
- Xstore Point of Service