Documentation in Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM), Release 13.2.4
By Oracle Retail Documentation Team-Oracle on Apr 19, 2012
The Patch Release 13.2.4 of Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM) is now available from My Oracle Support.
End User Documentation Enhancements
- RPM User Guide
The RPM User Guide was updated to reflect the new functionality addressing time-based promotions. The user can now enter discounts specific to events such as happy hours, door buster sales, or special holiday promotions by entering a specific start and end times associated with dates. The user indicates a Time Based Promotion by selecting the new checkbox on the RPM promotion screens, such as Add Components to a Promotion, Create a Threshold Component, Create a Multi-Buy Component, and Create a Simple Component, when setting up the promotion details.
- RPM Operations Guide
There were batch documentation updates implemented in conjunction with Future Retail enhancement functionality. This functionality is associated with RPM's ability to store future retail data above the transaction item and location level.
List of Documents in RPM 13.2.4
The following documents are included in the patch release:
- Oracle Retail Price Management Release Notes
- Oracle Retail Price Management Data Model
- Oracle Retail Price Management Installation Guide
- Oracle Retail Price Management Operations Guide
- Oracle Retail Price Management User Guide and online help
- Oracle Retail Merchandising Batch Schedule
- Oracle Retail Merchandising Implementation Guide
- Oracle Retail POS Suite 13.4.1/Merchandising Operations Management 13.2.4 Implementation Guide