Documentation Feedback for End User Documents, this Blog, and My Oracle Support Articles
By Oracle Retail Documentation Team on Feb 09, 2012
Oracle Retail welcomes customers' comments and suggestions on the quality and usefulness of its documentation.
To send comments about this Blog or the End User Documentation hosted on the Oracle Technology Network and packaged with the code, use this email address: email@example.com
To comment on a Document (such as a White Paper) in the Knowledge Browser of My Oracle Support, click the Rate this document button. In the Comments box, you will see the following text, “Provide feedback for this article.” Once Oracle Retail receives your feedback, the article can be clarified or corrected as needed.
Some questions to consider include:
- Are the implementation steps correct and complete?
- Did you understand the context of the procedures?
- Did you find any errors in the information?
- Does the structure of the information help you with your tasks?
- Do you need different information or graphics? If so, where, and in what format?
- Are the examples correct?