Announcing a New Documentation Deliverable: Patch Value Propositions (PVP)
By Oracle Retail Documentation Team-Oracle on Mar 07, 2013
In order to assist retailers and partners as they plan to implement upcoming Oracle Retail patches, the Sustaining Engineering team, in partnership with the Documentation team, is publishing a new type of document on My Oracle Support (https://support.oracle.com) for selected Support releases: Patch Value Propositions (PVP).
PVPs offer retailers an early view of fixes and enhancements (functional, technical, integration, and so on) that are scheduled for inclusion in a patch. PVPs are provided at either the product level or the solution unit level, and they are intended to assist partners and retailers in their long-term planning. The first release to offer PVPs is the upcoming 13.1.7 release.
Please note that the contents of PVPs are for reference purposes only and actual release contents may differ. Retailers and partners should always consult the generally available (GA) documentation at the time of the release to understand its final contents.
PVPs for 13.1.7 (1527303.1)
- Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System 13.1.7 Patch Value Proposition
- Oracle Retail Technology Group (RTG) 13.1.7 Patch Value Proposition
- Oracle Retail Merchandise Operations Management 13.1.7 Patch Value Proposition
- Oracle Retail Markdown Optimization 13.1.7 Patch Value Proposition
- Oracle Retail POS Suite 13.1.7 Patch Value Proposition
- Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management 13.1.7 Patch Value Proposition