By Mark Hornick-Oracle on Jul 13, 2015
Oracle BIWA Summit is an annual conference that provides attendees a concentrated three days of content focused on Big Data and Analytics. Once again, it will be held at the Oracle Headquarters Conference Center in Redwood Shores, CA. As part of the organizing committee, I invite you to submit session proposals, especially those involving Oracle's R technologies.
BIWA Summit attendees want to hear about your use of Oracle technology. Proposals will be accepted through Monday evening November 2, 2015, at midnight EST.
To submit your abstract, click here.
This year's tracks include:
- Advanced Analytics
- Big Data
- Business Intelligence
- Cloud Computing
- Data Warehousing and Integration
- Internet of Things
- Spatial and Graph (click here for more information about Spatial Summit Submissions)
Oracle BIWA Summit 2016 is organized and managed by the Oracle BIWA SIG, the Oracle Spatial SIG, and the Oracle Northern California User Group. The event attracts top BI, data warehousing, analytics, Spatial, IoT and Big Data experts.
The three-day event includes keynotes from industry experts, educational sessions, hands-on labs, and networking events.
Hot topics include:
- Database, data warehouse and cloud, Big Data architecture
- Deep dives and hands-on labs on existing Oracle BI, data warehouse, and analytics products
- Updates on the latest Oracle products and technologies (e.g. Big Data Discovery, Oracle Visual Analyzer, Oracle Big Data SQL)
- Novel and interesting use cases on everything – Spatial, Graph, Text, Data Mining, IoT, ETL, Security, Cloud
- Working with Big Data (e.g., Hadoop, "Internet of Things,” SQL, R, Sentiment Analysis)
- Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE), Oracle Big Data Discovery, Oracle Spatial, and Oracle Advanced Analytics—Better Together