By Mark Hornick-Oracle on Jan 12, 2016
Join us at BIWA Summit held at Oracle Headquarters to learn about the latest in Oracle technology, customer experiences, and best practices, while sharing your experiences with colleagues, and networking with technology experts. BIWA Summit 2016, the Oracle Big Data + Analytics User Group Conference is joining forces with the NoCOUG SIG’s YesSQL Summit, Spatial SIG’s Spatial Summit and DWGL for the biggest BIWA Summit ever. Check out the BIWA Summit’16 agenda.The BIWA Summit 2016 sessions and hands-on-labs are excellent opportunities for attendees to learn about Advanced Analytics / Predictive Analytics, R, Spatial Geo-location, Graph/Social Network Analysis, Big Data Appliance and Hadoop, Cloud, Big Data Discovery, OBIEE & Business Intelligence, SQL Patterns, SQL Statistical Functions, and more!
Check out these R technology-related sessions:
- Hands-on lab with Oracle R Enterprise "Scaling R to New Heights with Oracle Database"
- Oracle R Enterprise 1.5 - Hot new features!
- Large Scale Machine Learning with Big Data SQL, Hadoop and Spark
- Improving Predictive Model Development Time with R and Oracle Big Data Discovery
- Fiserv Case Study: Using Oracle Advanced Analytics for Fraud Detection in Online Payments
- Machine Learning on Streaming Data via Integration of Oracle R Enterprise and Oracle Stream Explorer
- Fault Detection using Advanced Analytics at CERN's Large Hadron Collider: Too Hot or Too Cold
- Stubhub and Oracle Advanced Analytics
- ...and more