The place for best practices, tips, and tricks for applying Oracle R Enterprise, Oracle R Distribution, ROracle, and Oracle R Advanced Analytics for Hadoop in both traditional and Big Data environments.
- Oracle's Strategy for Advanced Analytics
- Why choose Oracle for Advanced Analytics?
- ROracle 1-1.11 released - binaries for Windows and other platforms available on OTN
- Oracle R Enterprise Upgrade Steps
- Oracle R Enterprise 1.4 Released
- Oracle R Distribution 3.0.1 Benchmarks
- Low-Rank Matrix Factorization in Oracle R Advanced Analytics for Hadoop
- Monitoring progress of embedded R functions
- Invoking R scripts via Oracle Database: Theme and Variation, Part 6
- Invoking R scripts via Oracle Database: Theme and Variation, Part 5