The place for best practices, tips, and tricks for applying Oracle R Enterprise, Oracle R Distribution, ROracle, and Oracle R Advanced Analytics for Hadoop in both traditional and Big Data environments.
- Using RStudio Shiny with ORE for interactive analysis and visualization - Part I
- Oracle R Distribution 3.2.0 Benchmarks
- BIWA Summit 2016 - Oracle Big Data + Analytics User Group Conference
- Oracle R Enterprise Performance on Intel® DC P3700 Series SSDs
- Consolidating wide and shallow data with ORE Datastore
- Oracle R Advanced Analytics for Hadoop on the Fast Lane: Spark-based Logistic Regression and MLP Neural Networks
- ROracle 1.2-1 released
- BIWASummit 2016 "Call for Speakers" is open!
- R Consortium Launched!
- Variable Selection with ORE varclus - Part 2