The place for best practices, tips, and tricks for applying Oracle R Enterprise, Oracle R Distribution, ROracle, and Oracle R Advanced Analytics for Hadoop in both traditional and Big Data environments.
- The Intersection of “Data Capital” and Advanced Analytics
- Using rJava in Embedded R Execution
- Oracle Open World 2015 Call for Proposals!
- Oracle R Distribution 3.1.1 Available for Download on all Platforms
- Pain Point #6: “We need to build 10s of thousands of models fast to meet business objectives”
- Pain Point #5: “Our company is concerned about data security, backup and recovery”
- Pain Point #4: “Recoding R (or other) models into SQL, C, or Java takes time and is error prone”
- Pain Point #3: “Putting R (or other) models and results into production is ad hoc and complex”
- Pain Point #2: “I can’t analyze or mine all of my data – it has to be sampled”
- Pain Point #1: “It takes too long to get my data or to get the ‘right’ data”