Wednesday Sep 30, 2015
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
By Kristen Emery-Oracle on Sep 15, 2015
Wednesday Jul 29, 2015
By Kristen Emery-Oracle on Jul 29, 2015
There were changes related to Social Insurance and Public Housing Fund for Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin and Shenzhen regions. In order to ensure compliance with these legislative initiatives, Oracle has updated the position statement that is made available on, My Oracle Support, Document ID 1965056.
从2015 年6月及7月份，有关北京，上海，天津已经 深圳地区的五险一金相 关的法律变更 已陆续公布。甲骨文的中国版本的信息声明已经根据最新的法律法规 的公布而修改了。我们建议客户及时从 My Oracle Support上 去查 看最新修改的信息声明，文档编 号：1965056.1.
By Kristen Emery-Oracle on Jul 29, 2015
Monday Jul 20, 2015
By Kristen Emery-Oracle on Jul 20, 2015
Le gouvernement Français a annoncé des mises à jour de N4DS déclaré pour l'année 2015. Ces mises à jour concernent les changements législatifs publiés et mis en œuvre au cours de l' année.
Alors que la plupart des mises à jour sont automatiquement adopté dans PeopleSoft , ‘Pénibilité’ aura des nœuds et des attributs supplémentaires ajoutés.
Cette modification est détaillée dans notre énoncé de position disponible sur My Oracle Support, sous le document 1968781.1.
Friday Jun 26, 2015
By Kristen Emery-Oracle on Jun 26, 2015
Monday Jun 15, 2015
By Kristen Emery-Oracle on Jun 15, 2015
The U.S. Department of Labor published a final rule that reduces reporting requirements for federal contractors and subcontractors who hire and employ veterans under provisions of the Vietnam Era Veteran’s Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974. The final rule revises the VETS-100A Report and renames it to VETS-4212 Report. The new VETS-4212 Report requires contractors to report specific information on protected veterans in their workforce in the aggregate, rather than for each category of veterans protected under the statute, reducing the required reporting elements by almost half.
For complete information on what functionality was delivered as well as PeopleSoft's Position Statement on VETS-4212, see My Oracle Support Document ID 1983041.1.
Friday May 01, 2015
By Kristen Emery-Oracle on May 01, 2015
Friday Apr 17, 2015
By Kristen Emery-Oracle on Apr 17, 2015
Friday Mar 06, 2015
By Kristen Emery-Oracle on Mar 06, 2015
Thursday Feb 26, 2015
By Kristen Emery-Oracle on Feb 26, 2015
For complete information on planned functionality as well as PeopleSoft's Position Statement on VETS-4212, see Document ID 1983041.1.
Friday Feb 13, 2015
By Kristen Emery-Oracle on Feb 13, 2015
The "Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act" (PPACA) (P.L. 111-148) and the "Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010" (H.R. 4872) were signed into law March of 2010. A major part of this law is the Employer Shared Responsibility provision that went into effect January 1, 2015. Are you prepared? Are you aware of the functionality PeopleSoft has already delivered? Are you up to date on what PeopleSoft plans to deliver in the future?
We are continuously delivering enhancements around the Affordable Care Act. In fact we have just recently delivered some additional enhancements to our Base Benefits module. Links to recent patches, along with information on previously posted enhancements for HRMS, Base Benefits, and Benefits Administration can be found on Document 1919696.1.
Friday Jan 02, 2015
By Kristen Emery-Oracle on Jan 02, 2015
Thursday Sep 25, 2014
By Kristen Emery-Oracle on Sep 25, 2014
Tuesday Nov 12, 2013
By Carolyn Cozart on Nov 12, 2013
Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) announces Final Rule: Section 503 Rehabilitation Act and Vietnam Era Veteran’s Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA)
On August 27, 2013, the U.S. Department of Labor’s Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) announced a Final Rule that makes changes to the regulations implementing:
• Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended (Section 503) at 41 CFR Part 60-741. Section 503 prohibits federal contractors and subcontractors from discriminating in employment against individuals with disabilities (IWDs), and requires these employers to take affirmative action to recruit, hire, promote, and retain these individuals.
• The Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act, as amended (VEVRAA) at 41 CFR Part 60-300. VEVRAA prohibits federal contractors and subcontractors from discriminating in employment against protected veterans, and requires these employers to take affirmative action to recruit, hire, promote, and retain these veterans.
The Final Rule was published in the Federal Register on September 24, 2013, and becomes effective on March 24, 2014. The goal of these rules is to further clarify the requirements to effectively recruit, hire, promote and retain individuals with disabilities and Veterans.
We are currently in the process of analysis of this new legislation and its impacts to the business processes supported by PeopleSoft HCM. We are tracking the requirements and issues in the following BUG IDs:
• BUG 17456466 - WILL ORACLE BE ADDRESSING THE CHANGES RULED IN THE DOL VEVRAA SECTION 503 CH2. – This addresses the reporting for Disabled Employees
• BUG 17456416 - WILL ORACLE BE ADDRESSING THE CHANGES RULED IN THE DOL VEVRAA SECTION 503, 60-74 – This addresses the reporting for Disabled Applicants
• Bug 17510724 - OFCCP - VEVRAA & SECTION 503 - CHANGES REQUIRED FOR MARCH 24, 2014 - Veterans Information – This addresses the reporting for Veterans
While we understand the requirement to implement these changes by March 2014, as with any new legislation we need to understand fully what the requirements are and the impacts across all products in HCM to deliver a complete solution for our customers. A Position Statement outlining our strategy on this new legislation will be forthcoming and look to the BUG IDs for updates to the planned solution.
Highlights of the Final Rule can be found on the Department of Labor site:
This blog is dedicated to topics focused on legislative updates to PeopleSoft Applications including Human Capital Management and Financials.
For other useful information about PeopleSoft Applications see the PeopleSoft Applications Strategy Blog.
For information about PeopleTools see the PeopleSoft Technology Blog.
- Legislative Update for PeopleSoft HCM - Affordable Care Act
- Legislative Update for PeopleSoft HCM Global Payroll Brazil
- Legislative update for PeopleSoft HCM - Affordable Care Act
- Legislative Update for PeopleSoft HCM Global Payroll Japan
- Legislative Update for PeopleSoft HCM Global Payroll Singapore
- Legislative Update for PeopleSoft HCM Global Payroll United Kingdom
- Legislative Updates for PeopleSoft HCM Global Payroll Spain
- Legislative Update for PeopleSoft HCM Global Payroll China
- Legislative Update for PeopleSoft HCM Global Payroll Australia
- Legislative Update for PeopleSoft HCM Global Payroll France