Friday Jun 28, 2013
Wednesday Jun 26, 2013
By Carolyn Cozart on Jun 26, 2013
The Singapore Government has announced there will be revised IRAS forms for Year of Assessment 2014. These year end forms will be effective for fiscal year ending December 2013. Our Position Statement has been revised to include these legislative updates and the delivery timelines for the respective changes. We advise customers to review our position statement to keep up-to-date on legislative changes. The Position Statement can be found on My Oracle Support, Document ID 1541852.1"
Wednesday Jun 05, 2013
By Carolyn Cozart on Jun 05, 2013
This blog is dedicated to topics focused on legislative updates to PeopleSoft Applications including Human Capital Management and Financials.
For other useful information about PeopleSoft Applications see the PeopleSoft Applications Strategy Blog.
For information about PeopleTools see the PeopleSoft Technology Blog.
- Legislative Update for PeopleSoft HCM Global Payroll Australia
- Legislative Update for PeopleSoft HCM Global Payroll United Kingdom
- Legislative Update for PeopleSoft HCM Global Payroll Hong Kong
- PeopleSoft Human Resources and Recruiting Solutions Position Statement: OFCCP 2014 Regulations
- Legislative Update for PeopleSoft HCM - HR and Global Payroll for Brazil - eSocial News
- Legislative Update for PeopleSoft HCM Global Payroll China
- Global Payroll France January 2014 Newsletter/Lettre aux Payeurs de Janvier 2014
- Legislative Update for Peoplesoft Global Payroll Spain
- PeopleSoft HCM update on Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA)
- An Update PeopleSoft HCM - HR and Global Payroll for Brazil - eSocial Mapping