- WebCenter Portal 11g R1 Dot9 (18.104.22.168.0) Released!
- WebCenter Portal 11gR1 dot8 Bundle Patch 7 (22.214.171.124.7) Released
- Oracle Critical Patch Update for April 2015
- Finding "End of Support" Information for Fusion Middleware
- WebCenter Portal 11gR1 dot8 Bundle Patch 6 (126.96.36.199.6) Released
- Oracle Critical Patch Update for January 2015
- Malware sites offering Oracle 'patches'
- WebCenter Portal 11gR1 dot8 Bundle Patch 5 (188.8.131.52.5) Released
- Oracle Critical Patch Update for October 2014
- Guided Resolutions when Creating a Service Request (SR)
Friday May 15, 2015
Tuesday May 13, 2014
By Phil Catalano-Oracle on May 13, 2014
The Grace Period for WebCenter Portal (WCP) Patch Set 184.108.40.206.x just ended (April 2014) and therefore WCP 220.127.116.11.x has fallen out of Error Correction. This means new patches (error correction) for WCP 18.104.22.168.x will no longer be provided. However, you can still download and install existing WCP 22.214.171.124.x patches. Customers are encouraged to update to the latest Patch Set/Bundle Patch, which at the time of this writing was WCP 126.96.36.199.3. See Error Correction Support Dates for Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g (11.1.1/11.1.2) (Doc ID 1290894.1).
Oracle provides bug fixes for products as part of Premier and Extended Support (but not Sustaining Support). Error Correction explains the methods that are used to deliver bug fixes and some of the policies regarding those methods. The Error Correction Policy describes details about how Oracle delivers error corrections within the life of those releases. This includes policies on how long we will create new fixes for older forms of patch delivery such as patch sets and bundle patches.
See The Importance of Staying Current on the Latest Product Releases and Patches blog entry for more detailed information on the Error Correction Policy and Grace Periods.