By Phil Catalano-Oracle on Jan 20, 2016
The following Fusion MiddleWare (FMW) Proactive patches were released on January 19, 2016.
Bundle Patches :
Bundle patches are collections of controlled, well tested critical bug fixes for a specific product which may include security contents and occasionally minor enhancements. These are cumulative in nature meaning the latest bundle patch in a particular series includes the contents of the previous bundle patches released. A suite bundle patch is an aggregation of multiple product bundle patches that are part of a product suite.
- Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) 184.108.40.206.160119 and 220.127.116.11.160119 suites.
- Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 18.104.22.168.7
- Oracle Internet Directory(OID) 22.214.171.124.3
- Oracle GlassFish Server (OGFS) 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52
- Oracle Identity Management Suite Bundle Patch 184.108.40.206.3 consisting of
- Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 220.127.116.11.5
- Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) 18.104.22.168.5
- Oracle Mobile Security Suite (OMSS) 22.214.171.124.5
- Oracle Unified Directory (OUD) 126.96.36.199.1
- Oracle Identity Management Suite Bundle Patch 188.8.131.52.8 consisting of
- Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 184.108.40.206.8
- Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) 220.127.116.11.9
- Oracle Adaptive Access Manager (OAAM) 18.104.22.168.1
- Oracle Unified Directory (OUD) 22.214.171.124.3
- Oracle Platform Security for Java (OPSS) 126.96.36.199.160105
- Oracle SOA Suite (SOA) 188.8.131.52.5 and 184.108.40.206.160119
- Oracle Service Bus (OSB) 220.127.116.11.1
- Oracle WebCenter Content (WCC) 18.104.22.168.15 and 22.214.171.124.160119
- Oracle WebCenter Portal (WCP) 126.96.36.199.160119
- Oracle Web Services Manager (OWSM) 188.8.131.52.4
Patch Set Updates (PSU)
Patch Set Updates (PSU) are collections of well controlled, well tested critical bug fixes for a specific product that have been proven in customer environments. PSUs may include security content but no enhancements are included. These are cumulative in nature meaning the latest PSU in a particular series includes the contents of the previous PSUs released.
- Oracle WebLogic Server 184.108.40.206.1, 220.127.116.11.6, 18.104.22.168.8 and 10.3.6.0.13 PSUs
- Oracle Exalogic PSUs
- 22.214.171.124.4 Physical Linux x86-64 (for all X2-2, X3-2, X4-2, X5-2)
- 126.96.36.199.4 Physical Solaris x86-64 (for all X2-2, X3-2, X4-2, X5-2)
- 188.8.131.52.4 Virtual Oracle VM Server x86-64 (for all X2-2, X3-2, X4-2, X5-2)
Critical Patch Update (CPU) :
The Critical Patch Update program is Oracle's quarterly release of security fixes.
Additional patches were released as part of Oracle's Critical Patch Update program for the following products and versions
- Oracle Business Intelligence 184.108.40.206.0
- Oracle Endeca Server DE 7.6,7.5,7.4 and 7.3.
- Oracle Identity Federation (OIF) 220.127.116.11.0
- Oracle Outside In Technology (OIT) 8.5.2, 8.5.1 and 8.5.0.
- Oracle Tuxedo 18.104.22.168
- Oracle WebCache 22.214.171.124.0 and 126.96.36.199.0.
- Oracle WebCenter Sites 188.8.131.52.0 and 7.6.2.
- Oracle WebLogic Portal 10.3.6.0
For more information :
- Master Note on Fusion Middleware Proactive Patching
- Patch Set Update (PSU) and Critical Patch Update (CPU) January 2016 Availability Document, My Oracle Support Note 2074802.1
- Critical Patch Update Advisory - January 2016
- Some of the bundles released are using the New Bundle Patch Version Numbering. For more information see My Oracle Support Note 2061926.1 - "Oracle Database, Enterprise Manager and Middleware - Change to Patch Numbering from Nov 2015 onwards"