Learn, Connect and Explore at Oracle OpenWorld 2014
By Phil Catalano-Oracle on Aug 07, 2014
Oracle OpenWorld is once again upon us and Oracle Services will be front and center! More than 500 experts from across Services will be on hand September 28 - October 2 to share best practices for adopting and optimizing Oracle technology.
Must-See Services Sessions and
sessions that highlight the depth and
breadth of Oracle's Services portfolio and
showcase customer successes including:
- Best practices for supporting and upgrading Oracle products, and how others are getting the most out of their hardware and software by tapping into all the features and entitlements of Oracle Premier Support
- Best practices and tips for how to leverage mission-critical support delivered by Oracle Advanced Customer Support Services
- How customers are leveraging Oracle Consulting for faster adoption and ROI to help them succeed using the Oracle stack
- How organizations are developing sharper, smarter, faster strategies which help them grow and meet today's changing business requirements with modern business platforms that drive innovation, create value, lower cost, and reduce risk
- 14 single-day pre-conference training sessions offered by Oracle University on Sunday, September 28 covering popular Oracle technology topics, all taught by expert instructors
- Hands-on demos
- Networking events including the My Oracle Support Monday Mix on Monday, September 29
There is a lot to absorb and we want to make sure that you know where, when and how to take advantage of all Oracle OpenWorld has to offer. Learn about the must-see conference sessions and networking events hosted by Oracle Services. Pre-register for these events! For more information, refer to the external Oracle Support and Services website.