- WebCenter Portal 11gR1 dot8 Bundle Patch 7 (22.214.171.124.7) Released
- Oracle Critical Patch Update for April 2015
- Finding "End of Support" Information for Fusion Middleware
- WebCenter Portal 11gR1 dot8 Bundle Patch 6 (126.96.36.199.6) Released
- Oracle Critical Patch Update for January 2015
- Malware sites offering Oracle 'patches'
- WebCenter Portal 11gR1 dot8 Bundle Patch 5 (188.8.131.52.5) Released
- Oracle Critical Patch Update for October 2014
- Guided Resolutions when Creating a Service Request (SR)
- Exclusive Expert and Peer-Led Sessions—Only at Oracle OpenWorld
Wednesday May 29, 2013
Friday May 17, 2013
By Phil Catalano-Oracle on May 17, 2013
Wednesday May 08, 2013
By Jules-Oracle on May 08, 2013
Ever wondered why you were asked for the RDA?
When you open an SR with support you may be asked to upload the RDA. We realise that this my take you some time, however the RDA contains a lot of diagnostic information about your environment which may help us resolve the SR faster.
The following document goes through all the key stages involved in collating the RDA: Resolve Problems Faster! Use Remote Diagnostic Agent ( RDA ) - Fusion Middleware and WebLogic Server (Doc ID 1498376.1). Click on the Tabs within the document to have all your questions answered.
Further Information for WebCenter and Oracle Portal Products can be found in Master Note: Oracle Portal and Oracle WebCenter (RDA) (Doc ID 1077898.1).
Always ensure you have the latest RDA, which can be downloaded from Remote Diagnostic Agent (RDA) - Getting Started (Doc ID 314422.1).