- WebCenter Portal 11gR1 dot8 Bundle Patch 6 (184.108.40.206.6) Released
- Oracle Critical Patch Update for January 2015
- Malware sites offering Oracle 'patches'
- WebCenter Portal 11gR1 dot8 Bundle Patch 5 (220.127.116.11.5) Released
- Oracle Critical Patch Update for October 2014
- Guided Resolutions when Creating a Service Request (SR)
- Exclusive Expert and Peer-Led Sessions—Only at Oracle OpenWorld
- Learn, Connect and Explore at Oracle OpenWorld 2014
- WebCenter Portal 11gR1 dot8 Bundle Patch 4 (18.104.22.168.4) Released
- Prepare for My Oracle Support (MOS) Release 14.3—Browser Requirements
Thursday Nov 14, 2013
Friday Nov 08, 2013
By Phil Catalano-Oracle on Nov 08, 2013
Tuesday Oct 22, 2013
By Phil Catalano-Oracle on Oct 22, 2013
Bundle patches are collections of controlled, well tested critical bug fixes for a specific product which may include security contents and occasionally minor enhancements. These are cumulative in nature meaning the latest bundle patch in a particular series includes the contents of the previous bundle patches released. A suite bundle patch is an aggregation of multiple product bundle patches that are part of a product suite.
- Oracle Identity Management Suite Bundle Patch 22.214.171.124.5 consisting of
- Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) 126.96.36.199.9 bundle patch
- Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 188.8.131.52.6 bundle patch.
- Oracle Adaptive Access Manager (OAAM) 184.108.40.206.2 bundle patch.
- Oracle Entitlement Server (OES) 220.127.116.11.4 bundle patch.
- Oracle Identity Management Suite Bundle Patch 18.104.22.168.4 consisting of
- Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 22.214.171.124.4 bundle patch.
- Oracle Adaptive Access Manager (OAAM) 126.96.36.199.2 bundle patch.
- Oracle Entitlement Server (OES) 188.8.131.52.2 bundle patch.
- Oracle Identity Analytics (OIA ) 184.108.40.206.6 bundle patch.
- Oracle GlassFish Server (OGFS) 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124 bundle patches.
- Oracle iPlanet Web Server (OiWS) 7.0.18 bundle patch
- Oracle SOA Suite (SOA) 126.96.36.199.1 bundle patch
- Oracle WebCenter Portal (WCP) 188.8.131.52.1 bundle patch
- Sun Role Manager (SRM) 4.1.7 and 184.108.40.206 bundle patches.
Patch Set Updates (PSU)
Patch Set Updates (PSU) are collections of well controlled, well tested critical bug fixes for a specific product that have been proven in customer environments. PSUs may include security contents but no enhancements are included. These are cumulative in nature meaning the latest PSU in a particular series includes the contents of the previous PSUs released.
- Oracle Exalogic 220.127.116.11.4 Physical Linux x86-64 and 18.104.22.168.4 Physical Solaris x86-64 PSUs.
- Oracle WebLogic Server 10.3.6.0.6 and 22.214.171.124.6 PSUs.
Critical Patch Update (CPU)
The Critical Patch Update program is Oracle's quarterly release of security fixes.
The following additional patches were released as part of Oracle's Critical Patch Update program:
- Oracle JDeveloper 126.96.36.199.0, 188.8.131.52.0 and 184.108.40.206.0
- Oracle Outside In Technology 8.4.0 and 8.4.1
- Oracle Portal 220.127.116.11.0
- Oracle Security Service 18.104.22.168.0, 22.214.171.124.0 and 126.96.36.199.0
- Oracle WebCache 188.8.131.52.0 and 184.108.40.206.0
- Oracle WebCenter Content 10.1.3.5.1, 220.127.116.11.0, 18.104.22.168.0 and 22.214.171.124.0
- Oracle WebServices 10.1.3.5.0 and 126.96.36.199.0
For more information:
By Phil Catalano-Oracle on Oct 22, 2013
The WebCenter Portal 11gR1 PS7 Bundle Patch 1 (188.8.131.52.1) was released on October 15, 2013.
The patch can be downloaded from Patch 17299932 WEBCENTER PORTAL BUNDLE PATCH 184.108.40.206.1
For more information see Recommended Patches for Oracle WebCenter 11g (Doc ID 1087226.1)
The next quarterly Bundle Patch is scheduled for 14-Jan-2014.
Monday Oct 14, 2013
By Phil Catalano-Oracle on Oct 14, 2013
Oracle Day is a global event series that will be held in 75 cities worldwide. Events begin in mid-October 2013 and run through January 2014. These events are cross-stack, covering Oracle technology, applications, and hardware. This year our theme is “Innovation in Practice,” and attendees will hear engaging stories of companies who are driving innovation with Oracle’s help.
Oracle Day provides an opportunity for our customers to get a one-day, high-level overview of everything Oracle offers across the complete stack. It communicates Oracle’s high-level value proposition of driving innovation through simplified IT. It’s also a good opportunity for those who were unable to attend Oracle OpenWorld San Francisco 2013 to hear about the latest Oracle announcements firsthand.
Check out the schedule, then register here.
Tuesday Oct 01, 2013
By Phil Catalano-Oracle on Oct 01, 2013
Do you use the WebLogic Portal (WLP) product? If yes, continue on...
Do you use WLP's WSRP Functionality? If yes, continue on...
Do you use the WSRP Demo Certificate that comes with the product? If yes, continue on...There's an issue that surfaced on Sep 29, 2013 due to the WSRP Demo Certificate Expiring on that day that will most likely affect you.
See the details at WSRP Demo Certificate Expired (Doc ID 1587622.1).
Wednesday Sep 25, 2013
By Phil Catalano-Oracle on Sep 25, 2013
Be sure to register for the following Advisor Webcast:
Oracle Webcenter Portal 11g: User & Administration Tips
November 12, 2013 at 11:00 am, Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00), 8:00 am, Pacific Standard Time (San Francisco, GMT-08:00), 4:00 pm, GMT Time (London, GMT), 5:00 pm, Europe Time (Paris, GMT+01:00)
This one-hour session is recommended for technical and functional users who use Oracle WebCenter Portal to build a company portal using runtime tools.
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- Whats new in 220.127.116.11 WebCenter
- Terminology Changes
- Using the Portal once its built
- Setting up Self Registration (Admins)
- End User Experience
- Development Environment
- Patching Information
A short, live demonstration (only if applicable) and question and answer period will be included. Oracle Advisor Webcasts are dedicated to building your awareness around our products and services. This session does not replace offerings from Oracle Global Support Services.
For more information and to register for this Advisor Webcast, please see Oracle Webcenter Portal 11g: User & Administration Tips (Doc ID 1585902.1).
Monday Sep 23, 2013
By Phil Catalano-Oracle on Sep 23, 2013
Monday Sep 16, 2013
By hchanaud on Sep 16, 2013
Oracle Services will be front and center when Oracle OpenWorld kicks off.
More than 500 experts from across Services will be on hand September 22-26 to share best practices for adopting and optimizing Oracle technology.
Thursday Sep 12, 2013
Tuesday Sep 03, 2013
By Phil Catalano-Oracle on Sep 03, 2013
Thursday Aug 29, 2013
Thursday Aug 15, 2013
By Phil Catalano-Oracle on Aug 15, 2013
- Oracle WebCenter Content 11g R1 (18.104.22.168.0)
- Oracle WebCenter Portal 11g R1 (22.214.171.124.0)
- Oracle WebCenter Sites 11g R1 (126.96.36.199.0)
- Oracle Fusion Middleware Repository Creation Utility 11g R1 (188.8.131.52.0)