By Phil Catalano-Oracle on Oct 22, 2013
Bundle patches are collections of controlled, well tested critical bug fixes for a specific product which may include security contents and occasionally minor enhancements. These are cumulative in nature meaning the latest bundle patch in a particular series includes the contents of the previous bundle patches released. A suite bundle patch is an aggregation of multiple product bundle patches that are part of a product suite.
- Oracle Identity Management Suite Bundle Patch 126.96.36.199.5 consisting of
- Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) 188.8.131.52.9 bundle patch
- Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 184.108.40.206.6 bundle patch.
- Oracle Adaptive Access Manager (OAAM) 220.127.116.11.2 bundle patch.
- Oracle Entitlement Server (OES) 18.104.22.168.4 bundle patch.
- Oracle Identity Management Suite Bundle Patch 22.214.171.124.4 consisting of
- Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 126.96.36.199.4 bundle patch.
- Oracle Adaptive Access Manager (OAAM) 188.8.131.52.2 bundle patch.
- Oracle Entitlement Server (OES) 184.108.40.206.2 bundle patch.
- Oracle Identity Analytics (OIA ) 220.127.116.11.6 bundle patch.
- Oracle GlassFish Server (OGFS) 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199 bundle patches.
- Oracle iPlanet Web Server (OiWS) 7.0.18 bundle patch
- Oracle SOA Suite (SOA) 188.8.131.52.1 bundle patch
- Oracle WebCenter Portal (WCP) 184.108.40.206.1 bundle patch
- Sun Role Manager (SRM) 4.1.7 and 220.127.116.11 bundle patches.
Patch Set Updates (PSU)
Patch Set Updates (PSU) are collections of well controlled, well tested critical bug fixes for a specific product that have been proven in customer environments. PSUs may include security contents but no enhancements are included. These are cumulative in nature meaning the latest PSU in a particular series includes the contents of the previous PSUs released.
- Oracle Exalogic 18.104.22.168.4 Physical Linux x86-64 and 22.214.171.124.4 Physical Solaris x86-64 PSUs.
- Oracle WebLogic Server 10.3.6.0.6 and 126.96.36.199.6 PSUs.
Critical Patch Update (CPU)
The Critical Patch Update program is Oracle's quarterly release of security fixes.
The following additional patches were released as part of Oracle's Critical Patch Update program:
- Oracle JDeveloper 188.8.131.52.0, 184.108.40.206.0 and 220.127.116.11.0
- Oracle Outside In Technology 8.4.0 and 8.4.1
- Oracle Portal 18.104.22.168.0
- Oracle Security Service 22.214.171.124.0, 126.96.36.199.0 and 188.8.131.52.0
- Oracle WebCache 184.108.40.206.0 and 220.127.116.11.0
- Oracle WebCenter Content 10.1.3.5.1, 18.104.22.168.0, 22.214.171.124.0 and 126.96.36.199.0
- Oracle WebServices 10.1.3.5.0 and 188.8.131.52.0
For more information: