By Philippe Julio on Jan 15, 2008
a unique Sun Proposition which brings Value to the Company
It's enrolling within the scope of governance and integrates business intelligence.
A business value proposition contains in a company context: strategy, objectives,
business drivers, assets, services capabilities, customers references, promise (business drivers and IT solution crossed matrix), and key performance indicators (business, financial, technical).
The business model is based on 4 axis :
Industry (ex: Manuf., Bank, Telco, Gov...)
Strategy (ex: Innovation, Customer satisfaction...)
Objective (ex: Personnalize et individualize services, Adaptation for regulatory constraints...)
Process (ex: Sales, Supply, Billing...)
Business value proposition best practices
- Consult the activity report of your customer`s company.You will find in it informations like strategy,business drivers and financial performance indicators.
- Consult CIO which will give you further informations on the IT stakes they will have to overcome .
- Consult analysts reports (Gartner, IDC, Forrester...) which will give you the IT trends and business needs for each market.
- Consult Web sites and press articles to get informed of the market events
- Have a good dose of creativity to amaze your customer