I am Abel Macias email, an Oracle support engineer that specialized in Performance that belongs to Exadata Support.
Disclaimer This blog looks to broadcast my experiences while diagnosing performance problems on Oracle's RDBMS, mostly on Exadata.
The views expressed on this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Oracle.
- Follow up on "Same Select..."
- Migrated Rows and PDML
- More parses in 12c ?
- Same SELECT used in an INSERT has different execution plan
- Diagnosis of a High Version Count
- 2013 Great Lakes Oracle Conference (GLOC).
- Parse and Parse again.
- Disabled Fixes ... Hidden gems of the RDBMS
- The Best Kept Secret in Support That is Not Suppose to be a Secret
- how to identify "think time" in a SQL trace ?