By User740124-Oracle on Jun 22, 2009
Oracle is providing sample code for Agile PLM 9.3 Events and Web Services. With these samples, you can learn how to automate Agile PLM to streamline your business processes.
We are providing Events Samples which show you how to:
- Automatically generate the description of an item using other fields
- Clear out fields on an item save-as
- Automatically set the change analyst by product line
- Automatically assign a find number to BOM items
- Automatically notify the quality analyst when when a problem report is flagged as Critical
We are providing Web Services Samples which show you how to:
- Check-in, Check-out and Get documents from MS Word
- Load or update a BOM from MS Excel
These and more Events and Web Services Samples can be found at: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/indexes/samplecode/agileplm-sample-520945.html
Note: These samples are provided for guidance only and should be tested in a development system before being applied on a production system. The sample code is not supported.