Agile Customer Needs Management 1.2 on Oracle Software Delivery Cloud
We’re pleased to announce the general availability of the newest release from our best-in-breed PLM suite of applications: Agile Customer Needs Management (CNM) 1.2. It is now available on the Oracle Software Delivery Cloud for download.
As companies strive to execute well on customer focused and / or innovation-fueled strategies, they often turn to professional technology solutions to help them capture, vet, and calibrate product ideas, features and requirements. Agile Customer Needs Management (CNM) is focused on the initial phases of the product innovation process. The solution provides a collaborative environment designed to:
- Aggregate ideas from multiple sources
- Invite a team of experts to enrich and vet selected ideas to determine the best investments
- Draft and approve product requirements
- Promote requirements to the product record
With Agile CNM, product owners and product managers can optimally deliver the right products to their targeted markets and achieve customer desires. The new release focuses on integration, user experience, and performance providing:
- Web services to integrate CNM with external systems such as CRM or Call Center applications to collect the incoming funnel of ideas
- One click promotion of Requirements to Agile’s Product Record
- Add references to Problem Reports from Product Quality Management and Price Details from Product Cost Management
- The extension of type ahead and search for Customer and Product Line fields
- Notifications for send for review, add team member and add comment
- Improved performance, scalability and clustering support
- Internationalization and localization support for Chinese (simplified and traditional), Korean, Japanese, French, German, Russian
Screenshot 1: Capture ideas, invite experts to enrich and draft, vet, approve requirements and/or features.
Screenshot 2: Tight connection across ideas, requirements and product record improves traceability and increases the probability of marketplace success.
Screenshot 3: CNM 1.2 enables reference links to Problem Reports and Prices
This release also maintains support for the latest available WebLogic application server and new Web Browser versions. Agile CNM is built on Fusion Middleware and supports out of the box integration with Agile 9 PLM, Oracle’s Universal Content Management and AutoVue.
The Agile Customer Needs Management 1.2 Media Packs are now available on Oracle Software Delivery Cloud for download. Here is a list of the media packs by platform:
B65764-01 Oracle Agile Customer Needs Management Release 1.1 Media Pack for Oracle Solaris on SPARC (64-bit)
B65732-01 Oracle Agile Customer Needs Management Release 1.1 Media Pack for Linux x86
B65734-01 Oracle Agile Customer Needs Management Release 1.1 Media Pack for Linux x86-64
B65736-01 Oracle Agile Customer Needs Management Release 1.1 Media Pack for Microsoft Windows x64
Note: CNM 1.2 no longer supports the Windows 32-bit platform.
The documentation library for CNM 1.2 (Part Number E23502_01) is available on the OTN. Continue to check the OTN Sample Code Index for the CNM 1.2 web service sample files
Supported PLM Versions
Agile PLM 22.214.171.124 and above.
Learn more about Agile Customer Needs Management.