Monday Sep 20, 2010
Friday Oct 30, 2009
Agile User Productivity Kit for Agile Product Collaboration 9.3 (Revision 1) available on Oracle E-Delivery
By abhijit.kakhandiki on Oct 30, 2009
Agile User Productivity Kit for Agile Product Collaboration 9.3 (Revision 1) GA'd on October 29, 2009 and is available on the Oracle E-Delivery web site!
This release revision includes 16 new UPK topics: nine Variant Management UPK topics, and seven AIA 2.5 Agile PLM Integration with E-Business Suite UPK topics.
Monday Sep 28, 2009
By abhijit.kakhandiki on Sep 28, 2009
Thursday Sep 10, 2009
By abhijit.kakhandiki on Sep 10, 2009
Friday Sep 04, 2009
By john.sperling on Sep 04, 2009
Tuesday Aug 25, 2009
By abhijit.kakhandiki on Aug 25, 2009
I have been asked by several customers about managing colors in charts and graphs in the PLM Dashboard. This issue came up recently as well, and I am taking this opportunity to make this information widely available via our PLM blog. There are two primary issues that customers normally have regarding this. The first one is maintaining general consistency between dashboard charts across tabs i.e. all solid colors v/s matted v/s borders etc. The second issue is more important in my mind and relates to having a consistent color representation for the same status across all tabs and charts so as to not confuse users. e.g. all Change Orders in 'Released' status should be displayed in Green across all tabs.
This blog post addresses both issues and should provide customers and consultants with some good tips on managing colors in the PLM Dashboard.[Read More]
Wednesday Jun 24, 2009
By Shane Goodwin on Jun 24, 2009
Hear from the community that's pioneering PLM's critical role in transforming supply chains into sustainable value chains that power profitable innovation and competitive advantage.
- A Discussion with Oracle's Expert on Innovation Management
- Impressions from European Value Chain Summit 2014 in Amsterdam
- Update on Document Publishing, a Fresh Take
- Impressions from OVCS 2014 - Agile PLM as a Platform
- Oracle PLM @ No1 in 2014 Readers' Choice for New Product Development & Introduction
- Agile PLM Resources - Know Agile
- Accelerating New Product Introduction through Automation
- Is Product Lifecycle Management the Answer to Driving Innovation in Biopharma?
- Missed Opportunities: Changing the Way You Think About BI Can Open up a World of “Easy Wins”
- P4P Mobile Puts Key Product Information in the Palm of Your Hand
- Fusion Middleware
- All PLM
- Analytics - BI
- CAD Integration - EC
- Compliance - PG&C
- Innovation - CNM
- Portfolio Management - PPM
- Product Record - PC
- Quality - PQM
- Sourcing - PCM
- NLS Multi Language