What PCM actions are supported through SDK?
By shankar.muthan on Oct 06, 2008
I have had quite a few requests regarding this topic and I thought having a blog that clealy explains what PCM actions are supported through SDK in what release, would help a lot. The actions on Price object and Price Change Order have been supported through SDK for a long time, but support for actions in Sourcing Project, RFQ and RFQ Response were added recently. Here are the list of actions in Sourcing Project, RFQ and RFQ Response that are supported through SDK and the releases they are supported in:
1. Create Sourcing Project, update cover page information.
2. Add Items, along with BOM/AML, from PC (no support for BOM Filter).
3. Retrieving information for all tabs in Sourcing Project
4. Update attributes of Items and AML (no support for adding/updating/deleting BOM)
5. Open a Project
6. Create RFQ
7. Close a Project
1. Update Cover Page information
2. Add items to RFQ
3. Retrieve information from Responses tab.
4. Assign Suppliers to parts in an RFQ
5. Open RFQ to Suppliers
1. Retrieve information from Responses tab
2. Update response attributes in Responses tab.
1. Set Demand for items in a Project
2. Rollup qty
3. Set Partners and assign partner splits
4. Set a response as "best".
5. Set target price for items.
1. Price Lookup (against price repository and another Sourcing Project)
2. Cost Rollup
1. Price Lookup (against price repository).
As I indicated before, all actions in all tabs are supported through SDK for Price object and Price Change Order (PCO).