Agile PLM 9.3.1 SP2 (188.8.131.52) Available on My Oracle Support
By Shane Goodwin-Oracle on Jan 13, 2012
- Patch ID 13568676 – Oracle Agile PLM 184.108.40.206
- Patch ID 13564102 – AVERIFY 1.7.3
- Patch ID 13564119 – AUT 1.7.3
Documentation for this release, including Readme, Capacity Planning Guide, and Installation documentation are available from the Oracle Agile Documentation Site.
This service pack is a Hot Fix (HF) rollup on top of 220.127.116.11. The Readme contains all of the HFs that are included with 18.104.22.168. In addition, this release consolidates any fixes from 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199 as documented in the Readme. There are no intended new features in this release, but it is just intended to incorporate fixes to the software. Some of the fixes have required additional Admin and other minor configuration capabilities that are documented. The installation of this Service Pack can be done against 188.8.131.52 or 184.108.40.206.
Finally, a few platform changes are being made with 220.127.116.11:
- Support for OAS (iAS) 10.1.3.5 rather than 10.1.3.4
- Please see the manuals for guidance on switching versions of OAS
- No change was made for WebLogic support
- Support for Solaris 11 as a server operating system
- Addition of IE9 and Firefox 8 as supported browsers
As is usual with us, you can upgrade from any prior version of Agile PLM to 18.104.22.168 using our AUT.