Agile PLM 9.3.1 SP2 (22.214.171.124) Available on My Oracle Support
By Shane Goodwin on Jan 13, 2012
- Patch ID 13568676 – Oracle Agile PLM 126.96.36.199
- Patch ID 13564102 – AVERIFY 1.7.3
- Patch ID 13564119 – AUT 1.7.3
Documentation for this release, including Readme, Capacity Planning Guide, and Installation documentation are available from the Oracle Agile Documentation Site.
This service pack is a Hot Fix (HF) rollup on top of 188.8.131.52. The Readme contains all of the HFs that are included with 184.108.40.206. In addition, this release consolidates any fixes from 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168 as documented in the Readme. There are no intended new features in this release, but it is just intended to incorporate fixes to the software. Some of the fixes have required additional Admin and other minor configuration capabilities that are documented. The installation of this Service Pack can be done against 22.214.171.124 or 126.96.36.199.
Finally, a few platform changes are being made with 188.8.131.52:
- Support for OAS (iAS) 10.1.3.5 rather than 10.1.3.4
- Please see the manuals for guidance on switching versions of OAS
- No change was made for WebLogic support
- Support for Solaris 11 as a server operating system
- Addition of IE9 and Firefox 8 as supported browsers
As is usual with us, you can upgrade from any prior version of Agile PLM to 184.108.40.206 using our AUT.