By Kerrie Foy on Mar 18, 2013
We are pleased to announce the general availability of the Release 3.1 MCAD Connectors for Agile Product Lifecycle Management! The final publication of Agile Engineering Collaboration MCAD 3.1 has been completed with support for Agile PLM versions 9.3.1.x. And since December, we have completed adding Agile Engineering Collaboration 3.1 support for Agile PLM 9.3.1.x and the latest version 9.3.2.
This release includes the following updates and enhancements to improve your business processes and deliver results:
- Architecture improvement: The Engineering Collaboration Services are now part of the core Agile PLM platform
- Expanded support: We’ve added CAD Tool version support for ProE Creo 2.0, SolidWorks 2013, Solid Edge ST5 and Catia V5 R21.
- Advanced Modeling Support: Now offer support for the following SolidEdge advanced data types:
- Family of Parts / Assemblies
- Alternate Assemblies
- Divided Parts
- Added SolidWorks functionality:
- Configured data updates
- Greater accuracy: Part Numbering updates for Family Data Types
- Built-in efficiency: CAD mapping to Part SubClass from Templates
- Faster productivity: New Save Preview capabilities
- Better visibility: New Load “Where Used” and “Drawing” support
The Agile Engineering Collaboration MCAD Connectors 3.1 Release is available for the following Agile releases: Agile 22.214.171.124, Agile 126.96.36.199 and Agile 188.8.131.52 and Agile 9.3.2 as a hotfix.
The software packages are available for general download on the Oracle Software Delivery Cloud. The documentation, Quick Install Guide, and Release Notes can be found on the Oracle Technology Network.