- Major Themes of the IDM 11gR2 PS2 Release
- Save the Date: April 10, 2014 @ 10:00 am PST - IDM 11gR2 PS2 Webcast
- Announcing Oracle Mobile Security Suite: Secure Deployment of Applications and Access for Mobile
- MDM + Oracle Fusion in the Cloud - Simeio Solutions
- Passing the Puck to the CTO - BeachBody's Miracle Moment of Identity
- Facilitating Secure BYOD: Deep Dive - Simeio Solutions
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) Within Your Enterprise - Simeio Solutions
- Congratulations to Putnam Investments for winning the 2013 Oracle Excellence Award for Identity Management
- Congratulations to ANZ Banking Group for winning the 2013 Oracle Excellence Award for Identity Management
- Webcast: Oracle Mobile Strategy Update - Simplifying Enterprise Mobility (Register now)
Monday Nov 25, 2013
Monday Sep 30, 2013
By Greg Jensen on Sep 30, 2013
Access governance has become more complex
as regulations have increased and audit controls now span multiple
applications. Audit requirements for single applications are simple by
comparison to multiple system requirements. As the number of applications increase,
streamlining becomes more important. In this session, David Cusick, Group
Information Security Director at Zurich Insurance, shares his learning
experiences from streamlining access governance. Join David for an encore presentation of this webcast, hosted by ISACA.
Friday Jul 12, 2013
By Greg Jensen on Jul 12, 2013
According to a recent survey by IDG Research, 40 percent of respondents felt that a fragmented reactive approach to security left them more vulnerable. More than 35 percent felt that their organization was reactive to sensational news about security threats. To better align IT security resources with risk, organizations will need to refocus on strategic assets
Join us for a Webcast with Oracle Chief Security Officer, Mary Ann Davidson and CSO magazine to learn how an inside-out security approach enables you to concentrate your security efforts where they matter most.
- Protect your most valuable assets
- Rethink security inside out
- Improve security governance
Tuesday Nov 13, 2012
By Darin_Pendergraft_Oracle on Nov 13, 2012
Join us this Thursday, November 15th as SANS and Oracle present a follow up webcast that will review the survey findings and present guidance on how to create a mobile access policy for employee owned devices, and how to enforce it using Oracle IDM.
Click this link to register: Developing and Enforcing a BYOD Policy
This will be an excellent opportunity to get the latest updates on how organizations are handling BYOD policies and managing mobile access.
We will have 3 speakers:
Tony DeLaGrange a Security Expert from Secure Ideas will review the main findings of the SANS Mobile Access Survey
Ben Wright, a SANS instructor, attorney and technology law expert will present guidance on how to create BYOD policy
Lee Howarth from Oracle Product Managment will review IDM techology that can be used to support and enforce BYOD policies.
Join us Thursday to hear about best practices and to get your BYOD questions answered.
Oracle Identity Management is a complete and integrated next-generation identity management platform that provides breakthrough scalability; enables organizations to achieve rapid compliance with regulatory mandates; secures sensitive applications and data regardless of whether they are hosted on-premise or in a cloud; and reduces operational costs. Oracle Identity Management enables secure user access to resources anytime on any device.
- /Access Management
- /External Authorization
- /Identity Administration
- /Identity Management
- /Identity and Access Governance