By Tanu Sood-Oracle on Mar 13, 2012
Getting ready for COLLABORATE 2012? If Security and Identity Management are top of mind for you, then we have some recommendations for you.
Bringing together Oracle Applications and Technology education, COLLABORATE 2012 is a forum designed and delivered by Oracle users. Produced by the three independent user groups, Independent Oracle Users Group (IOUG), Oracle Applications Users Group (OAUG) and Quest International Users Group (Quest), COLLABORATE offers keynotes, deep-dives, workshops and user-driven sessions spanning technology, application and cross solutions. This year the conference is from April 22- 26 at Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas.
Oracle Identity Management solutions enable organizations to secure critical data and applications, efficiently enforce regulatory compliance and reduce operational costs. In addition to our conference sessions, as an added value this year, we are offering a half-day deep dive session on Oracle Identity Management: Building a Security and Compliance Framework for Oracle Systems. The session is scheduled for Sunday, April 22nd from 9 am to 3 pm and will cover relevant topics such as:
• A Primer on Identity Management
• Security and Compliance with Oracle Identity Management
• Security for Oracle Applications, Fusion Applications
• Managing Identities in The Cloud and Mobile World
• Best Practices: Building an Identity Roadmap and Getting Started
To get a head start on your compliance and security program, pre-register for this session today.
The Identity Management sessions are supported by subject matter experts on technology, consulting and implementation so you are sure to get the complete perspective on what it takes to design and implement a successful program to meet your security and compliance objectives.
To find out more about Identity Management at COLLABORATE 12, here’s our recommended roadmap:
1. If you haven’t done so, do browse through COLLABORATE 12 website and register with the user group for information and events most tailored to your needs.
2. Click on “My Show Planner” and enter “Identity Management” in the keyword search box.
3. Pre-register for the sessions by clicking on “Add to Planner”
Look forward to seeing you at COLLABORATE 12 in Las Vegas next month.