- Announcing Oracle Mobile Security Suite: Secure Deployment of Applications and Access for Mobile
- MDM + Oracle Fusion in the Cloud - Simeio Solutions
- Passing the Puck to the CTO - BeachBody's Miracle Moment of Identity
- Facilitating Secure BYOD: Deep Dive - Simeio Solutions
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) Within Your Enterprise - Simeio Solutions
- Congratulations to Putnam Investments for winning the 2013 Oracle Excellence Award for Identity Management
- Congratulations to ANZ Banking Group for winning the 2013 Oracle Excellence Award for Identity Management
- Webcast: Oracle Mobile Strategy Update - Simplifying Enterprise Mobility (Register now)
- Securing The Citizen Experience
- The Technology Stack of Mobile Device Enablement - Simieo Solutions
Wednesday Jul 10, 2013
Sunday Sep 18, 2011
By Naresh Persaud on Sep 18, 2011
Centralizing and externalizing access control is a trend in Identity management. By centralizing the database and Unix accounts, administrators can divide and conquer with delegated administration and provide a single point of control for data and applications. The CISO and audit group get the benefit of a single point of audit and control. The overall impact to scale and security across the organization is dramatic. Instead of managing multiple instances of Unix systems or database services, administrators can now manage thousands of accounts per administrator. This is particularly urgent for Unix administrators who are still using NIS or NIS+ and need to find an alternative.
Join Mark Wilcox and I for this informative Open World 2011 presentation as we discuss how to centrally manage Oracle database user accounts and credentials, along with Oracle Solaris and Linux user accounts, using Oracle directory services. The session will be held on Thursday, 09:00 AM, Moscone West - room 3022.
For a complete list of Identity Management sessions at Open World 2011 see our Focus On Document
Oracle Identity Management is a complete and integrated next-generation identity management platform that provides breakthrough scalability; enables organizations to achieve rapid compliance with regulatory mandates; secures sensitive applications and data regardless of whether they are hosted on-premise or in a cloud; and reduces operational costs. Oracle Identity Management enables secure user access to resources anytime on any device.
- /Access Management
- /External Authorization
- /Identity Administration
- /Identity Management
- /Identity and Access Governance