By Eric Renaud-Oracle on Sep 27, 2014
As organizations consume an increasing number of cloud services and apps, identity management becomes fragmented. Private, public or hybrid, all cloud solutions warrant strict security and identity management policies and the solutions to implement them within the ever-expanding perimeter of devices and access points.
Join Oracle, our partners and customers at Oracle Open World 2014 and find out how Oracle Identity Management can securely accelerate your adoption of cloud services in the new digital economy.
The following is a list of Cloud related Identity Management Sessions and HandsOn Labs at OOW14, by order of date and time, to help you as you plan your week. Click on each to find out more information and don't forget to register for those you want to attend as sessions can and do fill out.
- Monday, Sep 29, 10:15 AM - 11:00 AM - Moscone West - 3020
- Monday, Sep 29, 11:45 AM - 12:45 PM - Hotel Nikko - Nikko Ballroom III
- Monday, Sep 29, 11:45 AM - 12:30 PM - Moscone West - 3020
- Monday, Sep 29, 2:45 PM - 3:30 PM - Moscone West - 3020
- Monday, Sep 29, 5:15 PM - 6:00 PM - Moscone West - 3018
- Monday, Sep 29, 5:15 PM - 6:00 PM - Moscone West - 3020
- Tuesday, Sep 30, 3:45 PM - 4:30 PM - Moscone West - 3020
- Tuesday, Sep 30, 5:00 PM - 5:45 PM - Moscone West - 3018
- Wednesday, Oct 1, 4:45 PM - 5:30 PM - Moscone West - 3020
- Thursday, Oct 2, 9:30 AM - 10:15 AM - Moscone West - 3020
- Thursday, Oct 2, 1:15 PM - 2:00 PM - Moscone West - 3020
|To maximize your attendance at Oracle OpenWorld 2014, running in San Francisco, CA from September 28th to October 2nd, be sure to review the complete listing of Oracle Identity Management Sessions and Demos.
The Schedule Builder is an invaluable tool to use when plan your visit to the conference. Be sure to pre-enroll in sessions of your interest as rooms can fill up. You can search identity management sessions using the term “identity+management” in the Content Catalog.
Identity Management executives and experts will be readily available for discussions and follow ups. Don’t forget to catch live demonstrations of our complete Oracle Identity Management solutions set while at OpenWorld.
Before and during, follow the conversation about Oracle OpenWorld 2014 on Twitter with #oow14 and, as always, engage with us @oracleidm and follow the Identity Managment blog. We hope to see you there!