CSO Roundtable Amsterdam
By Naresh Persaud-Oracle on May 21, 2012
This lunch event gives senior security executives across different industries an opportunity to hear Oracle’s formula for cyber-security and to hear from Chris Gavin, Vice President Information Security, Oracle Corporation as he shares more insights into:
- Oracle’s information security best practices
- Information security in a “bring your own device” to work culture
- Securing cloud, mobile and social access.
- Security as a business enabler
- Responding to cyber-security threats
An organization’s brand and reputation is built up through the years but can also be severely damaged or even destroyed by a single security incident. The media coverage around these information security breaches underscores just how devastating these failures can be to an organization’s reputation. Reach out to your sales rep if you would like to attend.