- Does Your Company Recognize Your Online Identity - Anywhere, Anytime?
- New eBook: Establishing a Mobile Security Architecture
- Look, Puppies! And Other Stories from the Utility Industry’s Digital Transformation
- ISACA Webcast Replay - Manage, Monitor & Audit the Mobile User
- Security and the User Experience: A Balancing Act
- Putting the dots together: How to provide compliance and individual accountability with Oracle Privileged Account Manager
- Building a Scalable, Highly Available Oracle API Gateway 11g Infrastructure in a Cloud Environment
- Is Your PaaS Delivering the Agility Your Users Demand?
- Why Customers Should Upgrade Directory Server Enterprise Edition (DSEE) to Oracle Unified Directory (OUD)
- Scope Grants and Authorization Policies: Diffs
Oracle Identity Management is a complete and integrated next-generation identity management platform that provides breakthrough scalability; enables organizations to achieve rapid compliance with regulatory mandates; secures sensitive applications and data regardless of whether they are hosted on-premise or in a cloud; and reduces operational costs. Oracle Identity Management enables secure user access to resources anytime on any device.
- /Access Management
- /External Authorization
- /Identity Administration
- /Identity Management
- /Identity and Access Governance