By Tanu Sood-Oracle on Oct 04, 2012
Guest Contributor: Margaret Harrist. Originally posted on Oracle NewsCentral
Companies from around the world were honored Tuesday for their innovative solutions using Oracle Fusion Middleware. This year’s 27 award winners, representing 11 countries and a wide span of industries, wowed the judges with a range of projects across eight product categories.
A panel of judges scored each entry across multiple categories, including the uniqueness of their business case, business benefits, level of impact relative to the size of the organization, complexity and magnitude of implementation, and the architecture’s originality.
In a general session just before the award presentation, Oracle Executive Vice President Hasan Rizvi highlighted a few of the winners’ original implementations, including Nike, Los Angeles Department of Water and Power, and Nintendo of America.
Congratulations to the 2012 winners:
- Oracle Exalogic: Netshoes, Claro, UL, and Ingersoll Rand
- Oracle Cloud Application Foundation: Mazda Motor Corporation, HOTELBEDS Technology, Globalia, Nike, and Comcast Corporation
- Oracle SOA and Oracle BPM: NTT Docomo, Schneider National, Amadeus, and Motability
- Oracle WebCenter: News Limited, University of Louisville, China Mobile Jiangsu, Life Technologies
- Oracle Identity Management: Education Testing Service and Avea
- Oracle Data Integration: Raymond James and William Morrison Supermarkets
- Oracle Application Development Framework and Oracle Fusion Development: Qualcomm, Micros Systems, and Marfin Egnatia Bank
- Business Analytics (Oracle BI, Oracle EPM, Oracle Exalytics): INC Research, Experian, and Hologic