Wednesday May 21, 2014
Wednesday Feb 26, 2014
By HCM-Oracle on Feb 26, 2014
By John Foley - Originally posted on Forbes
It’s not enough to “empower” employees. If companies truly want to unleash an empowered workforce, they need a new generation of human capital management tools that are designed to enable that, Larry Ellison said at Oracle HCM World last week. “Getting people to connect—to the company, to one another—makes for a much more satisfied and productive workforce, which is very different from how we looked at HCM before."[Read More]
Oracle is the Human Capital Management solution of choice for more than 13,500 Oracle customers in over 140 countries, including 8 of the top 10 Fortune 500 companies and 30 of the top 40 innovative companies.
- How Can Project-Driven Organizations Get the Most Out of Their Talent?
- Investigating Talent Analytics
- HCM World At-a-Glance if You Didn’t Make It
- What is PaaS? And Why Should HR Care?
- Redefining Social: Get Your Head Out of Your Apps!
- How to Achieve Talent Management Excellence in Your Organization
- The Big Reveal: HR In The Age Of Transparency
- Andy Campbell on HCM, Data Analytics and Performance Management
- Why You Need to Forget Everything You Know About Work/Life Balance
- Recruitment Marketing 101: What Recruiters Can Learn from Marketers
- Fusion HCM
- Compensation Management
- Global HR
- HCM Cloud
- HR BPO
- HR General Interest
- Integrated Talent Management Suite
- Learning Management
- Oracle OpenWorld
- Performance Management
- Recruiting Management
- Software as a Service
- Workforce Analytics
- Workforce Management
- Workforce Service Delivery