Wednesday May 21, 2014
Wednesday Feb 26, 2014
By HCM-Oracle on Feb 26, 2014
By John Foley - Originally posted on Forbes
It’s not enough to “empower” employees. If companies truly want to unleash an empowered workforce, they need a new generation of human capital management tools that are designed to enable that, Larry Ellison said at Oracle HCM World last week. “Getting people to connect—to the company, to one another—makes for a much more satisfied and productive workforce, which is very different from how we looked at HCM before."[Read More]
Oracle is the Human Capital Management solution of choice for more than 13,500 Oracle customers in over 140 countries, including 8 of the top 10 Fortune 500 companies and 30 of the top 40 innovative companies.
- Strategic HCM—Creating Value Through Your People
- Trends in the Workplace: Gamification in the Enterprise
- HR Must Modernize to Meet New Employee Demands
- The 4 Smartest Things I Heard At Oracle's CloudWorld San Jose
- Google Shakes up Search Again. Don’t Worry HR, You’ve Still Got Time.
- Frozen Compensation Data? Let it Go!
- Employee Engagement, The Role of David Brent
- Create Great Employee Experiences
- Corporate Survival Requires Real-Time HR Practices
- Oracle OpenWorld 2015 – We Want To Hear Your Story!
- Fusion HCM
- Compensation Management
- Global HR
- HCM Cloud
- HR BPO
- HR General Interest
- Integrated Talent Management Suite
- Learning Management
- Oracle OpenWorld
- Performance Management
- Recruiting Management
- Software as a Service
- Workforce Analytics
- Workforce Management
- Workforce Service Delivery